Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
immo

1253 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2020-07-28 03:18:22

•   Level 2   
    (18) points
    GFCH
    2020-07-24 00:26:14
     The instructions are vague. How does one get the "INCODE" from a 2008 Mazda in order to program keys?

I've tried the ADD KEY function get some instructions but noithing that resembles an incode and subsequent OUTCODE

•   Level 7   
    (1473) points
    Kevin H

2020-07-24 21:38:01 (Reply to:GFCH)

Try going in under the imobilizer instead of going in to diagnostics. I just did a 16
    Mazda. I went in through the imobilizer and manually selected the make and model. It
    made me waite 7 minutes then added the key.

•   Level 7   
    (1473) points
    Kevin H

2020-07-24 21:44:20 (Reply to:Kevin H)

At first I went in under diagnostics and it asked for the incode. When I went in under
    the imobilizer I was able to add the key with no codes.
    One word of caution. After I added the key the car would not start with the key that I
    just added or the key that was working before I started. I started to panic. I called
    support and they told me after adding a key to Mazda's, you have to push the start
    button with the key fob the first time that you use the key. I did thid with both keys and
    the car ran fine.
    It was strange, after adding the key, both key fobs worked the door locks but niether
    key would start the car until I used the key fob to push the start button.
    Good luck!

•   Level 2   
    (18) points
    GFCH
    2020-07-25 06:50:45 (Reply to:Kevin H)
      Thanks Guys 

Couple of things there is NO start button on my car.

And,  How do you get in through the Immobilizer?

I select IMMO from the main screen (MK808) and go from there. Machine reads the VIN and I  get 

"You will be required to enter the following data into the manufacturer's website to obtain an incode for use on the following screen.
    VIN(JM1xxxxxxxxxxxx)
    Part Number: L39S-1881-D
    Serial Number: 9999
    Outcode-HEC: 6X
    Error Control"4DDE&

Do you wish to continue?"

After I select Continue I just get a page that wants me to enter a 4 digit code. I have no code to enter.

If I go to mazda's website there is nothing or nowhere that will lead me to an outcode

Where does one get the 4 digit code? I thought the Tool was supposed to do that.

•   Level 7   
    (1473) points
    Kevin H

2020-07-28 03:18:22 (Reply to:GFCH)

I thought you had an IM608. I don't think MK's pull pin codes. You have to get the
    code from the dealer or purchase it from a company that provides them.
  Total1 Pages